We specialize in serving limited companies (ltd) as a centre of financial and accounting advice. In order to best serve limited companies, we have developed a special program that is comprehensive, specialist, and professional to provide the best-quality services for companies, company shareholders and Management Boards.
We have the specialist knowledge, experience, and resources to help companies in every phase and every aspect of their formation and functioning. Our services for small and medium sized companies helps you every step of the way with our team of finance, accounting, law and business management experts.
Our team of experts in finance, account, law and business management make it possible for us to undertake the most challenging tasks and complete them with the utmost skill and dedication. Our specialist services for small and medium sized companies include audits, litigation support, and international services.
We only hire the best and brightest individuals with the highest qualifications and experiences. Our employees already have or will promptly obtain qualifications ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) from prestigious British accountancy and business organizations, valued globally.
We offer the following services for limited companies (ltd), company shareholders and directors:
- Before founding the company, advising on which legal form of the future business is the most appropriate one in given circumstances.
- Producing the company’s key documentation – Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- Preparing documentation concerning the company’s authorities (Company Director and Company Secretary).
- Registering the company with the Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- VAT registration as well as VAT self-assessments and other VAT formalities.
- Registered office address and company secretarial.
- Current services for the company, its shareholders and directors including bookkeeping, financial and tax counselling and assistance in realizing investments and target projects.
- Managing employees’ issues, including employment contracts, registering new employees, payroll (PAYE, P60 and P45) as well as legal and statutory benefits.
- Consulting on the employer’s benefits-in-kind such as company pension, company car, fuel benefits and health insurance.
- Representing the company, its directors and shareholders before HM Revenue & Customs and other public authorities in case of controls, disputes and negotiations.
- Audit and forensic accounting.
- Financial and accounting management of target projects, investments, acquisitions, mergers and share emissions.
- Rescue and recovery of companies.
- Dealing with accounting and tax formalities related to selling or closing the limited company as well as formalities related to bankruptcy and retirement.
- Financial, tax, investment and business consulting and planning.
- Preparing valuations, budgets, business plans, forecasts and financial analyses.
- Preparing credit (mortgage) documentation for banks.
- Preparing documentation for company loans given to company directors and shareholders.
Capital Business Links Ltd guarantees professional, reliable and timely service for each and every limited company. We have the qualifications, experience and technical ability necessary to ensure excellent service for all of our clients.
Contact us now by telephone, at 0208 567 9944, or by email using the form below. Find out how we can serve your specialized needs.