Our services for small companies are specialized for the self-employed acting as sole traders or forming a partnership. All of our services are comprehensive, specialist, and professional to ensure the highest quality. Our comprehensive services for small companies provide for all phases and aspects of the company’s functioning, including accounting, management, finances and legal issues. Our specialists work with each client to ensure all tasks are completed with the highest attention to detail and competency, from beginning to end. We serve each client with the utmost professionalism, ensuring each client’s needs are met with the most experienced professionals using world-class technology to manage company books and finances.
We provide the following services and support for self-employed persons and partnerships:
- Before setting up the company, advising on which legal form of the future business is the most appropriate one in given circumstances.
- Producing the company’s key documentation, including partnership agreements.
- Registering the self-employed and partnerships with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Obtaining the National Insurance Number (NIC).
- Registering contractors and subcontractors in the field of construction with the CIS system (Construction Industry Scheme).
- VAT registration as well as VAT self-assessments and other VAT formalities.
- Assisting in obtaining licences and permissions required to carry out business activities.
- Managing employees’ issues, including employment contracts, registering new employees, payroll (PAYE, P60 and P45) as well as legal and statutory benefits.
- Consulting on the employer’s benefits-in-kind such as company pension, company car, fuel benefits and health insurance.
- Current services for the company, its owners, including bookkeeping, financial and tax counselling and assistance in realizing investments and target projects.
- Financial and tax consulting for the self-employed running their business from home.
- Financial and tax consulting concerning buy-to-let properties.
- Accounting and tax formalities related to selling or closing the limited company as well as to bankruptcy and retirement.
- Representing the company before HM Revenue & Customs and other public authorities in case of controls, disputes and negotiations.
- Financial, tax, investment and business consulting and planning.
- Preparing valuations, budgets, business plans, forecasts and financial analyses.
- Preparing credit (mortgage) documentation for banks.
Capital Business Links Ltd guarantees professional, reliable and timely service for all small companies. We have the qualifications, experience and technical ability necessary to ensure excellent service for all of our clients.
Contact us now by telephone, at 0208 567 9944, or by email using the form below. Find out how we can serve your specialized needs.